[Year 12 IPM] Compressing Powerpoint Files_OT

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Mon Sep 11 16:53:31 EST 2006

The quickest way to reduce any PPT by 90% is to remove the decorative
pictures and sounds!

Laurie Savage wrote:
> As a follow up, I just got a 50% reduction in size of the VITTA Networks
> ppt by sending to compressed folders.
>
> LS
>
> murch at tpg.com.au wrote:
>> Could someone please help me with compressing powerpoint files to a
>> size small enough to send via email?  Can it be done and if so how?
>> Much appreciated. Can email me direct if you wish.
>> Thanks in advance
>> Anne Mirtschin
>> Hawkesdale p12 College
>> Authority and
>> http://www.vitta.org.au  - VITTA Victorian Information Technology
>> Teachers Association Inc

Manager - Information Systems
Direct line / Voicemail: 8520 9085
School Phone +613 8520 9000 << new number!
School Fax   +613 9578 9253

IPM Lecture notes: http://vceit.com
Moderator: IPM Mailing List

1. We must pity one another, and be gentle.

2. Doctor  - "We must all face reality sooner or later"
    Dowd    - "I wrestled with reality for 35 years, doctor, and I'm
happy to say I won out over it."
    From 'Harvey', 1950.

3.  I'm a gay, black, left-handed communist Jew.  Got a problem with that?