[Year 12 IPM] School Shutdown

Wayne Hewett STAFFWHE at rsc.vic.edu.au
Mon Dec 19 14:57:24 EST 2005

Greetings all of those who still are at work.

Unfortunately, I have no choice, as the bulldozers are arriving in
January (literally) to knock over the last wing. We have bitten the
bullet and have told staff that we cannot guarantee email and h: access
at all times over the break. The power supply is being disconnected at
various times over the break. On the upside they will have finished our
new facilities by the time we return with a real gigabyte backbone
everywhere. It's every IT coordinators' dream redo a network that has
been pieced together over the course of a decade.

Have a great rest everyone.

Wayne Hewett
LT coordinator
Rosebud Secondary