[Agriculture and Horticulture ] Viticulture Teachers - URGENT

Joanne Hellard HELLJ at woodleigh.vic.edu.au
Thu Aug 11 14:56:17 EST 2005

Hi All,

We are trying to get funding for a project called Growing Globalisation with Viticulture.

We would like to set up the opportunity for our students to correspond with others around the world - to share resources and discuss experimental discoveries in viticulture.

So far we have on board a cluster consisting of Minimbah and Woodleigh Schools, Vineyards (main Ridge Estate) Melbourne University), and some schools in France.

We are looking to get funding through ASISTM. http://www.asistm.edu.au/

If you would be interested in getting on board this initiative please contact me at hellj at woodleigh.vic.edu.au asap as application close Next Friday19th August

Joanne Hellard
Ag Hort Teacher
Woodleigh School
Golflinks Road, Baxter 3911.
Ph: 03 5971 1108
Fax: 03 5971 1010

intended solely for the use of the individual to whom they are
addressed.
If you have received this email in error, please notify
Woodleigh School immediately by return email and then delete this
message.
While Woodleigh School makes every attempt to ensure that attached
files are virus free, we do not represent or warrant that the
attached files are free from computer viruses or other defects.