[Agriculture and Horticulture ] Viticulture Teachers - URGENT

Wright, Margaret P wright.margaret.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Aug 11 16:03:50 EST 2005

Hi Joanne,
you might like to contact the Urrbrae Agricultural High School in Adelaide. The Assistant Principal - Agriculture is Dean Cresswell. I'm sorry I don't have his email but the school phone is (08) 8372-6955. The school does a Certificate in Viticulture as well as the SACE (same as VCE). They have a winery and have been making wines for about 5 years. They also work in close contact with the Wine Institute and Dept Hort/Vit/Oenology at Adelaide Uni. Should be a useful contact for corresponding with students in similar fields.
Cheers
Margy Wright
Science & Agriculture
Advance Coordinator