[Yr7-10it] Visual Studio Community

Victoria Farrell FarrellV at humegrammar.vic.edu.au
Thu Jul 14 09:47:45 AEST 2016

Hi,

We've had a few changes of staff and processes at our school and the person who did all the software installation/purchasing/licencing has left and now it is up to me to manage it all.
I have fallen onto hard times and assumed Visual Studio Community was free for our school to use... now we are getting 30 day trial prompts.
Our new IT guy has set up a "personal" account for all my students to log into.

Can anyone help me with this? If I go through the new processes of purchasing Visual Studio we won't have it in approved and installed till 2017 at the rate things move here.

Thoughts?

Vic