[Yr7-10it] Fwd: [Code-the-Future] Engaging Girls to Code

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 18:16:51 AEST 2016

I am always on the lookout for ways to better engage girls in coding and
this Meetup event in the Melbourne City from 6 pm on Thursday 21 June 2016
looks like a great way to meet some of the Code the Future developers and
fellow teachers.

For more details and to register click on http://meetu.ps/e/BHVZC/vWKGz/f

--
Roland