[Yr7-10it] digital technology at years 7/8

Stacey Lawn slawn at sjcmda.vic.edu.au
Tue Oct 27 12:58:04 AEDT 2015

Hi All,
Like most schools we are discussing how best to implement the new Victorian digital technologies curriculum.
I was just wondering what other schools offer in their curriculum in way of dedicated IT classes at Years 7/8.
Is anyone willing to share what their school offers and for how long it runs (e.g. term, semester, full year)?

Ms. Stacey Lawn
eLearning Co-ordinator, IT & Mathematics Teacher
St Joseph's College
154 Twelfth St, MILDURA, Victoria, Australia. 3500
Ph: 03 5018 8000
Fax: 03 5021 2702

Disclaimer: This email message (and attachments) may contain information that is confidential to St Joseph's College, Mildura. If you are not the intended recipient you cannot use, distribute or copy the message or attachments. In such a case, please notify the sender by return email immediately and erase all copies of the message and attachments. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message and attachments that do not relate to the official business of St Joseph's College, Mildura are neither given nor endorsed by it.