[Yr7-10it] Ausvels 2014 implementation

WEIR Andrew andrew.weir at thomascarr.vic.edu.au
Wed May 8 21:01:29 EST 2013

Dear all,
After a recent discussion involving both the draft curriculum and subject selection within our school.
I am curious to see how schools are planning to attack the implementation of Ausvels technologies specifically within IT as a subject.

The language on the Acara site seems to point to schools being able to build a flexible curriculum from multiple areas to cater for the interest of the students.
So it sounds like I can take aspects of digital technologies and merge with design and technologies to get a unit with website development as the production tool.
My question here is what does this actually look like?
Any ideas or clarity would be much appreciated?

Andrew
Thomas Carr college