[Yr7-10it] Apps Develoment

Ziad Baroudi ziad at avilacollege.vic.edu.au
Tue Oct 9 20:56:55 EST 2012

Thanks for sharing your experience, Kent. I too found Objective C extremely
counter-intuitive. This was why I felt that the Lua frameworks were  more
appropriate to teach. They also compile into native code when you want to
release for the devices. You don't get a performance hit from using Lua. We
are an Apple-only school, but a friend of mine who is a project manager in
an IT consultancy told me once that his developers preferred developing for
Windows Phone over iOS and Android.

Sincerely,
Ziad