[Yr7-10it] google docs / google sites [Scanned] [Spam score:10%]

Tim Kitchen tkitchen at strathcona.vic.edu.au
Sat Nov 19 12:43:46 EST 2011

Ni Nikki

Google Docs is great but if you can get the school It administrators to set up a Google Apps account then you have more control over the data and who can access what.

I use the Documents more than anything else with my Multimedia classes. They are great for collaboratively working on a script in real time. The spreadsheet works well to keep a record of marking that can then be accessed anywhere, anytime.

We are looking at changing over to Google Mail for the students.

Ta

Tim Kitchen
Strathcona BGGS