[Yr7-10it] Powerpoint 2007 Story Book Animations

mppascoe at tpg.com.au mppascoe at tpg.com.au
Tue Jun 7 20:53:43 EST 2011

Hi Monica,

In Powerpoint 2007 there is also a cutter tool in the recolor to remove
backgrounds which workd fine on pure white backgrounds, but on other
backgrounds we had to use photoshop type tools. So probably most times you
can just remove backgrounds in PPT. WE remove backgrounds of cartoon
characters we get from google images.

Paul P