[Yr7-10it] Powerpoint 2007 Story Book Animations

monica njoroge monteach at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 15:31:32 EST 2011

Hi Paul
My name's Monica I'm at Macedon Grammar. I want to use your ''Molly''
project for my yr 7-8 IT(thanks very much).
I have a question, we'll be using Office 2010 and it has an option to remove
background on pictures within powerpoint.
Does this mean we don't have to do it in GIMP? Can we just insert a normal
jpeg and use the remove background option?
Why do we need to remove the background in the first place?

Thanks alot I love your website.
Kind regards
Monica Eaton