[Yr7-10it] Speakers for portable projector?

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 17:58:02 EST 2010

We just use some Logitech USB speakers, we have two on loan from the library
.. am ordering more. From memory the units are about $60 ??. They come in a
cute small case and for a 1 watt speaker, very easily fill a standard
classroom with enough high definition noise if you were using the portable
projector for playing a movie etc. Nice thing about USB and no power dongle
is that nobody has ever asked "how and where do I plug this in and do I have
all the bits?". Case keeps all the bits together.

Here is a review of what we exactly have ..

http://www.hqspeakers.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/lowest-price-logitech-laptop-speakers-2.jpg

Regards Roland

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au