[Yr7-10it] Speakers for portable projector?

victor rajewski askvictor at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 17:45:38 EST 2010

Hi People,

I'm trying to find a portable sound solution for a portable projector.
Does anyone have any experience with what works, and where to buy
them? A Roland portable PA system fits the bill, but is very pricey,
while most speaker+amp units have a seperate woofer and two tweeters,
making them difficult to lug around between classes. Basically we need
something that is all in one box, is carriable, plugs straight into
the wall (battery powered is a bonus), and can fill a room (with
sound). Ideas?

Cheers,

Victor