[Yr7-10it] XBOX programming workshop series (in 5 parts)

Jo McLeay jo at vitta.org.au
Wed Apr 7 12:00:34 EST 2010

Hi Kent,
That is a great idea, especially for the PLN. Let me speak to a few people and we'll see what we can do.
Hope you are enjoying your break. It seems the Edulists don't take a break, which is good.
Jo

--

Jo McLeay
VITTA Professional Learning Officer
E: jo at vitta.org.au
W: www.vitta.org.au
Suite 209, 134 - 136 Cambridge St,
PO Box 1099
Collingwood, VIC, 3066, Australia

VITTA ~ supporting ICT Educators anywhere, any time
Bookmark VITTA's Professional Learning Program 2010
Follow VITTALearning on twitter