[Yr7-10it] XBOX programming workshop series (in 5 parts)

Kent Beveridge kbeveridge at stbc.vic.edu.au
Wed Apr 7 11:37:08 EST 2010

Any chance of doing a weekend workshop for this for us country folk?
Seems we've been missed again AJ? After all the discussions recently on these lists its a big issue.
Ive used C++ but not C# and its been a while.

I for one would love to attend your sessions but, the time hardly suits.

Maaate, cmon..help 's out here!

Kent.