[Yr7-10it] question about exe files

BROWN. Jeananne BROWJEA1 at lavalla.sale.catholic.edu.au
Tue Nov 24 11:10:33 EST 2009

Hi everyone

I'm wondering what other schools are doing about exe files on USB sticks.

We are thinking about strategies for blocking things like portable firefox etc which give kids access to facebook etc

If you have a solution I'd love to know about it.

Thx in hopeful anticipation.

Jeananne Brown

Lavalla Catholic College
Traralgon  VIC 3844

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this email and then delete the email from your system. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and not necessarily those of Lavalla Catholic College. Thank you for your cooperation.