[Yr7-10it] Useful site to share a file as a web page

Colin SUTTON oz.sutton at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 09:43:51 EST 2009

Hi

I found this site through www.freedownloadaday.com.

It converts ANY(?) file on YOUR computer into a web page that is viewable by
ANYBODY.

I thought it would be useful to share files for students when your school
doesn't have external access to its servers. I run a Moodle course for 89IT
and unfortunately the course is only available internally.

If you'd like to check out a word doc conversion of my 89IT Sem 2 unit here
'tis: http://file2.ws/information10

This will be the second year I've run it. So it's had a few changes for this
year. Unit 1 ran to a similar format.

Regards

COLIN