[Yr7-10it] google docs - images blocked - question

Costello, Rob R Costello.Rob.R at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon Oct 20 09:44:06 EST 2008

Thanks Vic

Investigating ...

We had tried this without success - seems to depend if you use
acs.netspace.net.au or filter.netspace.net.au as the proxy

One allows custom white lists but seems less reliable than the other
(we have our local proxy to default to one and pick up the other if
needed)

I would hope, though, that both can be set to allow full access to
google docs and all the interface elements - no need to have them in any
list of default filters...

Rob