[Yr7-10it] google docs - images blocked - question

Costello, Rob R Costello.Rob.R at edumail.vic.gov.au
Sun Oct 19 21:54:36 EST 2008

Thanks Victor that was helpful info

I'm pursuing the issue with Netspace as it seems their rules
inadvertently cripple google docs

At the same time I've learnt that NSW dept of education has switched its
1.3 million users to gmail instead of exchange, so I'm betting they have
done a better job of not killing one of google best collaborative
sharing tools

Cheers

Rob