[Yr7-10it] RE: Rural PD project...so it GROWS!

David Doolan doolan.david.j at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon Jan 28 21:08:02 EST 2008

As we are all getting ready for the new year and very keen for this to work,
may I throw in the following ideas.

1.  Video Conferencing.  I have a licence that will allow us to use
"Interwise"  (some restrictions with different schools,  this is easily
overcome)

2. Skype  (everyone can have access to this, the department don't like us
using it)

3. Microsoft Communicator (this is the departments preferred option. It is
linked to our edu address book)

It would be a good if we can arrange a time between us and work out which
options work best for us (if you are like me internet speed for remote areas
in still an issue)

David Doolan

Orbost

  _____