[Yr7-10it] Help!!

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 18:50:47 EST 2008

Just a suggestion. We purchased two *Ion Ace SA *air filter / ioniser units
for our school IT server and computer repair rooms. Dust was fouling up the
fans in the file servers, main switch cabinet and a UPS. It was a great
move, almost feels now as if there is an open window when we work in these
rooms. When stuff and shelves are cleaned, they stay clean.
Consider this as a small step to make life more pleasant for the IT staff
and extending the working life of any equipment kept in this room. Beats
blowing out the dust, blowing out your nose then wiping down the shelves.

Regards Roland

[image: Ion Ace SA 512s Air Purifier Air Filter Air Purifier Air filters
Ioniser]

http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au