[Yr7-10it] HELP

Kevork Krozian Kroset at novell1.fhc.vic.edu.au
Thu Sep 27 13:48:15 EST 2007

Hi Jenna,

 Check out the home page www.edulists.com.au and especially the vels link on the tree for some sample material. Also, check out the Yr 7-10 it link.

Take Care

Kevork

>>> "Jenna Hubbard" <jenna_hubba20 at hotmail.com> 27/09/2007 12:03 pm >>>
Hi everyone,
Sorry to be annoying once again but I didnt get much of a response the first time round.
I'm completing a Graduate Dip Ed this year and throughout my rounds I could only gain experience in Year 12 I.T because my partnership school doesnt have Year 7-10 I.T. As part of my course, I am required to put together lessons focussing on a year level between 7-10, incorporating VELS.
Do any of you have any ideas or lessons to help me out?
Thanks,
Jenna
Justin Timberlake FutureSex/LoveShow. Tour & tix details here. _______________________________________________