[Yr7-10it] HELP

Mclean, Rachelle L Mclean.Rachelle.L at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Sep 27 13:52:27 EST 2007

Hi Jenna,

Maybe the reason why you got little response to your last email Jenna is because you are writing to predominantly teachers who know that the best way for someone to learn something is to do it.  Your lecturers undoubtedly set that task for you to encourage you to get your head around VELs for 7-10 IT.  My suggestion is that you have a bash at the task and maybe put your efforts on the list for people to give feedback.  That way you are learning by having a go, sharing your ideas with others, and getting some expert advice.

All the best with it:-)

Rachelle