[Yr7-10it] Visual Basic resources

Tony Forster forster at ozonline.com.au
Thu Sep 13 10:57:04 EST 2007

When you have caught a good wave you should stay on it for the ride. Here is
a student who has used Game Maker and is looking for harder challenges.
Maybe the student is ready for real 3D games in C
http://www.flightgear.org/ open source flight simulator
http://cube-osx.sourceforge.net/ cube_2004_05_22.tar.gz open source Doom
style, platform independant but will compile with Visual studio
 http://www.garagegames.com/mg/projects/tge/  Torque Game Engine SDK Full
C++ source code to the engine $100.00 USD Windows, Macintosh, Linux

Tony Forster,
http://schoolgamemaker.rupert.id.au/