[Yr7-10it] Visual Basic resources

Caterina Garwoli cgarwoli at shgcoak.melb.catholic.edu.au
Thu Sep 13 10:53:28 EST 2007

> Hi Russell
I have started some of my year 9's who have completed class work on the
folios  tutorials  using  http://simerr.vitta.org.au/.    It is a good
starting point on programming and the activities are the same as the VITTA
programming challenge.

Regards Caterina

 Hi,

>   can anybody recommend some good beginner's visual basic resources
> for an advanced year 9 student?   There is a huge amount on the web
> but it's hard to find good ones. I need something as engaging as
> possible because this student thinks GameMaker is "booorrring" ;-)
> and will be finished the GM modules I've prepared quite soon.
>
> thanks in advance
>
> Russell

> loss, damage or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the
> sender or not, resulting directly or indirectly from the use of any
> attached files our liability is limited to resupplying any affected
> attachments. Any representations or opinions expressed are those of the
> individual sender, and not necessarily those of the Department of
> Education and Early Childhood Development.
> and

Disclaimer

This message, including any attachments, is provided without responsibility in

law for its accuracy or otherwise and without assumption of a duty of care by

the College. Whilst every attempt has been made to ensure material in this e-

mail message is free from computer viruses or other defects, the attached

files are provided, and may only be used, on the basis that the user assumes

all responsibility for use of the material transmitted.

This e-mail is intended for the use of the named individual or entity and may

contain confidential information.  Any dissemination, distribution or copying

by anyone other than the intended recipient of this e-mail is strictly

prohibited.  If this e-mail has been received in error, then please notify the

sender immediately and destroy the original message.