[Yr7-10it] Mac game responses

Donna Benjamin donna at cc.com.au
Fri Mar 23 22:41:19 EST 2007

Has anyone tried realbasic?
http://www.realsoftware.com/

It's not free, or opensource, but it's cross-platform.
Available for mac, windows and linux.

There are some great resources available for it...
http://www.realsoftware.com/users/education/curriculum/

http://www.realsoftware.com/users/hobby/
Why just play games when you can make your own?
REALbasic is a great way to hone your critical thinking skills while you
develop software games. REALbasic includes the common capabilites you'll
need, like 3D, SpriteSurface support, game controller inputs and sound
capabilities. Create strategy games, visual games, even action games.
All you need is a cool idea and REALbasic to get started.

http://www.realgurus.com/tutorials/games/

try this search for more stuff...
http://www.google.com/search?q=realbasic+games

--