[Yr7-10it] Intel Gamemaker enthusiast stumped at Apple School

Bill Kerr billkerr at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 20:19:56 EST 2007

Squeak does have a visual drag and drop multimedia programmable interface
called EToys designed especially for youth and beginners to programming

I'm in the process of evaluating it, here are some links if you want to
check it out

http://weeklysqueak.wordpress.com/2006/11/17/squeak-in-extremadura/ (video)

http://www.squeakland.org/project.jsp?http://www.squeakland.org/projects/etoys/EtoysSimstories.004.pr
EToys explained

http://www.squeakland.org/whatis/tutorials.html
DIY tutorials (scroll down to Painting, Handles, Car)

I'll post more to my blog when I have finished evaluation

--
Bill Kerr
http://billkerr2.blogspot.com/