[Yr7-10it] wikisapces

Adrian Janson jansona at bigpond.net.au
Tue Mar 13 17:20:36 EST 2007

Hi Andrew,

Did you attend Peter Nash's excellent presentation at the VITTA VCE day?

I have also set up a wikispace - for my Software Development 3/4 class.  I
must admit that I did not seek out parental permission - Peter Nash has done
so with his classes.  As it is a private space with no access from outside,
I am not sure if it is necessary, but if you email peter at:
nash.peter.n at edumail.vic.gov.au I am sure he would be happy to send you his
letter template.

Unfortunately, I do not think there is a way to preview changes and then
approve or disallow them.  However, the site does keep track of history and
if you turn notifications 'on' you will get an email each time a student
posts to a discussion or makes a change.

Hope this helps,

Adrian Janson

VITTA President

Director of ICT, Melbourne High School