[Yr7-10it] wikisapces

Andrew Grimshaw grimshaw.andrew.j at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Mar 13 16:40:29 EST 2007

Hi all

i have just set up a wikispace that i am intending to use with my yr 11 clas=

(have a look if u like: http://cc-it-2007.wikispaces.com/)

i have a few questions re management:

Have other teachers sought parental permission before allowing studnets acce=
ss to the wiki?

Can we preview student changes before they are posted to the site?

 I'd love to have a look at a couple of spaces that are in use by secondary=
 classes

thx,
andrew grimshaw
e-learning coordinator
colac college

Important - This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received=
 in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using=
 attachments check them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss, dam=
age or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not, r=
esulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our liabi=
lity is limited to resupplying any affected attachments. Any representations=
 or opinions expressed are those of the individual sender, and not necessari=
ly those of the Department of Education.