[Yr7-10it] block it all

Bill Kerr billkerr at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 18:09:02 EST 2007

filter busting service:
http://psiphon.civisec.org/index.html

psiphon is a human rights software project developed by the Citizen
Lab<http://www.citizenlab.org/>at the Munk Centre for International
Studies that allows citizens in
uncensored countries to provide unfettered access to the Net through their
home computers to friends and family members who live behind firewalls of
states that censor

"states that censor"
sounds like a bad thing - repressive, authoritarian, fascist - not like our
freedom loving democracy
mmm ...
oh dear, it's school too

"The child shall have the right to freedom of expression; this right shall
include freedom to seek, receive and impart information and ideas of all
kinds, regardless of frontiers, either orally, in writing or in print, in
the form of art, or through any other media of the child's choice." (Article
13, UN Convention on the Rights of the
Child<http://www.unhchr.ch/html/menu3/b/k2crc.htm>
)

--