[Yr7-10it] SiMERR web site

Adrian Janson janson.adrian.a at edumail.vic.gov.au
Sat Jul 28 00:06:20 EST 2007

Hi everyone (and apologies for the cross posts),

I hope that you have found the SiMERR web site to be a useful resource - we
(at VITTA and ICTEV) have been very pleased with the feedback that we have
received so far!  There have been over 450 unique visitors to the site and
more than 2000 page loads!

If you have used the materials in any way, it would be great if you could
fill out our feedback survey.  VITTA and ICTEV produced the materials
originally via a Federal grant and we need to be able to produce a report
based on the effectiveness of the resource.  In addition to this, we want to
know if you want VITTA to produce more materials like this?  If so, please
let us know!  Without your feedback - we don't know if this has been of
value to you or not!

Please click on the survey link below (it will only take a minute or two to
complete).

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=PuBoCUsLYwyEN19IZVVGQg_3d_3d

Yours in appreciation,

Adrian Janson