[Yr7-10it] SiMERR web site

Adrian Janson janson.adrian.a at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon Aug 20 22:02:31 EST 2007

Hi everyone (and apologies for the cross posts),

Thank-you so much to those that have left feedback regarding the SiMERR
project: http://simerr.vitta.org.au/

It is very gratifying to find that these materials have been so useful to
many of you - and it encourages us to produce more materials such as this
and deliver them to you in this form, in the future.

Can I further encourage those that have used the SiMERR materials to
complete the online survey located here:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=PuBoCUsLYwyEN19IZVVGQg_3d_3d

It will only take a minute of your time, but the feedback that we receive
will help us to provide more materials like this for you in the future.

Thanks in advance,

Adrian Janson

VITTA President

Director of ICT, Melbourne High School