[Yr7-10it] Podcasting

E.Attie e.attie at stmonicas-epping.com
Thu Aug 2 12:29:24 EST 2007

Hi Michelle and Peter,

I have used a Microsoft wireless microphone to record lecture style
lessons directly into audacity. The quality has been excellent. It cost
me $65 from Harvey Norman and works wonders. I have the laptop on the
desk and it's quite easy to use. Sandisk is also a great recorder for
around the $59 mark. What I have found interesting is the camera that
follows you while you move around the Whiteboard. Excellent for
vodcasting your lessons.

Emad

Emad Attie

IT Coordinator