[Yr7-10it] Podcasting

victor rajewski askvictor at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 12:16:47 EST 2007

I've found all iRiver products to have good audio quality, though I
don't know about what type the microphone is: the question here is
unidirectional or omnidirectional. uni->records mainly from the
direction it is facing, omni-> records all directions. Would depend on
whether you want to record the rest of the class as well. There are
some decent, small and cheapish Sony external microphones for these
sorts of purposes - look for the mp3 recorders that have a microphone
input (I'm pretty sure the T series do, in addition to their internal
mike)

Victor