[Yr7-10it] IPM2007 assistance

narayanv at yeahs.vic.edu.au narayanv at yeahs.vic.edu.au
Fri Dec 15 08:35:15 EST 2006

Hi Keith
I will be teaching IPM 3 & 4 in 2007 for the first time. If you have done any planning based on the text below, I would be pleased to have a look at it to assist me teaching IPM next year.
It would be of great help.
I would be also be too happy to receive work set for outcomes 1 and 2.
Your assistance will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.
Vinod Narayan
Yea High School.

"Information Technology Applications VCE Units 3 & 4 - EDITION: 2 -