[Yr7-10it] RE: Robotics Program for schools

Dobb, Lorette Dobb.L at kingswoodcollege.vic.edu.au
Wed Oct 26 12:31:09 EST 2005

A company called IT Leisure & Education Pte Ltd, operating out of Singapore recently sent me some information about a Robotics Program designed for schools and an associated Robotics competition. The equipment is similar to the Lego system and they provide training sessions at school for a reasonable cost. I have no affiliation with the company at all - a parent knew of them and passed the information on. I thought some people may find what they offer suitable to their needs.
They are having a Asia Pacific Robotics competition in June 2006 where Singapore, Indonesia and Australia would be battling out in a Soccer Competition. The teams include the Australian schools from both Indonesia and Singapore.

The contact is

Daniel Heath
IT Leisure & Education Pte Ltd
Tel.+(65) 6756 0912   Fax +(65) 67564768
Admiralty House, Nelson Road, Sembawang
Yahoo  <mailto:danielheathsg at yahoo.co.uk> danielheathsg at yahoo.co.uk
Skype danielheath

Lorette Dobb
Head of Technology & Coord Gifted Programs
Kingswood College
Box Hill

(03) 9890 0677
dobb.l at kingswoodcollege.vic.edu.au