[Yr7-10it] RE: Electronic reporting system

Con Zymaris conz at cyber.com.au
Fri Dec 2 11:46:17 EST 2005

On Fri, Dec 02, 2005 at 11:18:59AM +1100, Dobb, Lorette wrote:
> Our school is considering alternatives to Filemaker as a reporting system. Does anyone have a suggestion for a better alternative? What do people think of Markbook?

In case this helps:

 http://www.laex.org/class/index.html

 ClaSS (ClaSS Student System) is a complete student tracking, reporting,
 and information management system. It is integrated with a curriculum
 content management and publishing application and extends the reach of
 traditional school information systems by using the latest in
 Web-application methodologies. It aims to be the ubiquitous classroom
 information assistant for schools.

 It's free and OSS.

Cheers,

Con Zymaris

- CEO, Cybersource Pty. Ltd.
- Director, Open Source Industry Australia, Limited.
- Convenor, Open Source Victoria (A Government-funded industry cluster.)