[Yr7-10it] RE: Electronic reporting system

Allan Barnes abarnes at aiet.com.au
Fri Dec 2 11:25:32 EST 2005

We have been using MarkBook this year for the first time - was fairly
intensive in terms of setting it up and getting the templates working, but
runs very smoothly if it is set up correctly.

The support (which you pay for as an annual subscription) is fantastic and
should be taken out at least for the first year or two until it is set up
properly.

We issue around 1500 certificates a year, and have a person working on it
2 - 3 days a week, so it is pretty intensive and needs good time allocation.

Regards
Allan Barnes