[Yr11 Information Technology] Year 10 courses

Jamie LE ROSSIGNOL lerossignol.jamie at BSSC.EDU.AU
Sun Aug 9 23:53:38 UTC 2020

Hi Sylvia,

I'm happy to share course material I have for Digital Art (It's written for Adobe Photoshop, but could be adapted for Krita, GIMP, or another piece of Software), 2D Animation (Adobe Animate), 3D Animation (Blender), and Web Design. For the last few years, I've been hunting out suitable video content to supplement the classroom and recorded tutorials for when a student misses class. I've put some of them up on Youtube, although the audio quality for some is lacking.

  *   Photoshop Skills https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SC888LR_BFQ&list=PLe0JlKGTtUgnSq-3VTdmdGNHfiKaTS7er
  *   Animation Concepts https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZbrdCAsYqU&list=PLe0JlKGTtUgkwjhRJpEDgYFA-PV8-ExHd
  *   2D Animation (AnimateCC) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xs7Ki1wMeDI&list=PLe0JlKGTtUglVkP9XSiYEc1R22NzzqHcq
  *   3D Animation Blender https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GY1bUuTGXIk&list=PLe0JlKGTtUglh91ugfvIT_dHuQS2YcvKa

In the past, I've run classes on Robotics (with the Lego Mindstorms), Games Programming (I tried C#, but moved to Adobe Flash). However, the course material is dated.

Regards,

Jamie Le Rossignol
VET Interactive Digital Media Teacher

Bendigo Senior Secondary College
PO Box 545, Bendigo, VIC 3552, Australia
Phone 61 3 5443 1222

Email [lerossignol.jamie at bssc.edu.au]lerossignol.jamie at bssc.edu.au