[Yr11 Information Technology] Unit 2 Outcome 2

Kim Hewlett hw at whsc.vic.edu.au
Fri Jul 31 16:32:09 AEST 2015

I'm a little confused as to how Outcome 2  SAC should be taught & assessed.

Do students complete a set of programming tasks first to get skills (2-3
weeks) and then complete a SAC that has a set of 2-3 programming tasks to
complete with a journal or can they complete the programing tasks over 3-4
weeks and complete a journal as they go which will be the SAC? Or is it up
to me?

What software tool do you use for the eJournal, does it have to be a blog or
just a word document?

I'd appreciate it if someone could explain it to me or let me know where I
can get some help.

Thanks,

Kim Hewlett

Wheelers Hill Secondary College