[Yr11 Information Technology] iAwards Tech Showcase for schools

Shannon Dooley Shannon.Dooley at nicta.com.au
Mon Jul 20 11:20:35 AEST 2015

Hi all,

I'd like to extend an invite to you and your students to attend the iAwards Tech Showcase 2015 held at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre on the 26 August.

Entry is free and the Showcase will be open from 10am-3pm. Students can explore the impact robotics and 3D printing are fuelling innovation and changing how we do things. We encourage the students to embrace technology by seeing it for themselves!  To see who is exhibiting visit www.iawards.com.au<http://www.iawards.com.au>  or www.facebook.com/theiawards<http://www.facebook.com/theiawards>

RSVP by 12 August. Register via Eventbrite https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/iawards-tech-showcase-2015-tickets-17790339384

Shannon Dooley
Event Coordinator VIC & TAS
Digital Careers

NICTA VICTORIA | 115 Batman Street | West Melbourne VIC 3003 | Australia

T: +61 466 320 203
E: Shannon.dooley at nicta.com.au<mailto:Shannon.dooley at nicta.com.au>
W: www.digitalcareers.edu.au<http://www.digitalcareers.edu.au/>
[Twitter]<https://twitter.com/shananegansd>