[Yr11 Information Technology] Computational Thinking

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 22:09:38 EST 2014

I'll just reshare some of the reflections below from NCSS Challenge champions Nicky and James. Apologies for any cross posts, just scroll down for a gander.

Note of the free accounts offered to teachers. I just used this at our college to get some teachers on board who might not have otherwise engaged with learning how to program. Why not submit a request and share an account with an Info Tech student teacher? Really worth checking out and there is still time to enrol your students. Hoping that my 40 enjoy the challenge :-)

—
Roland GESTHUIZEN
http://about.me/rgesthuizen