[Yr11 Information Technology] U2O1 sample?

Mark KELLY kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Tue Jul 17 09:21:27 EST 2012

Hi all. I could have sworn I saw a full U2O1 posted here last term, but for
the life of me I can't find it.

Does anyone have a data visualisation outcome they'd care to share?

McKinnon Secondary College
kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au << use this, not Edumail please!
VCE IT Lecture Notes: http://vceit.com
Moderator: IT Applications Edulist

--
The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and
write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn and relearn - Alvin Toffler.