[Yr11 Information Technology] RMIT sessional work

Bill Oldham billo at kew.hotkey.net.au
Thu May 20 23:31:31 EST 2010

Hi everyone,

Some sessional work of 6 hours a week is coming up at RMIT in mid June for a
foundation studies class (Intro to Office 2003). Contact details are below.

Regards, Bill Oldham (Sessional teacher at RMIT and VU Adult VCE program)

The computer class is as you know starting 17 June and runs to the end of
January 2011. It is Mondays 1.30-4.30 and Thursdays 9.30-12.30.

We'd be looking for someone who knew the computer stuff and who was also
sensitive to the needs of young ESL students.

I'd be happy to receive CVs elaine.henry at rmit.edu.au  0025 4891 and have you
know of people who might be interested I'd be glad if you were to mention
the class to them.

cheers

Elaine

Elaine Henry