[Yr11 Information Technology] (no subject)

Bianca van Meeuwen BVANMEEUWEN at groupwise.swin.edu.au
Mon May 17 15:37:14 EST 2010

Dear IT Teachers,

If you are interested we are launching our Masters of IT Project
Management degree.

The Master of IT Project Management Launch

Thursday 27 May 2010 | 6 - 7.30pm

The Westin Hotel Melbourne, 205 Collins Street, Melbourne 3000

Guest speaker
Liz Tanzimat, General Manager, GBS Project Services, National Australia
Bank.

RSVP Essential:

Louise DAmico ldamico at swin.edu.au or 9214 4750

www.swinburne.edu.au/launch

Bianca van Meeuwen
ICT Outreach Officer
Swinburne University of Technology
PO Box 218 John Street
Hawthorn 3122

bvanmeeuwen at swin.edu.au
p: 9214 8768
f: 9819 0823
m: 0416 931 105

www.swinburne.edu.au/ict

Does mid year sound better than next year?

When it comes to starting your studies, do you really want to wait til
next year?

Applications for Swinburne’s mid-year intake are now open.

Visit www.swinburne.edu.au/midyear or call 1300 275 794