[Yr11 Information Technology] VCE IT implementation workshops

Badenhorst, Maryna M badenhorst.maryna.m at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri May 7 15:26:06 EST 2010

Hello

I live in Echuca and agree with David.

Maryna

From: yr11it-bounces at edulists.com.au
[mailto:yr11it-bounces at edulists.com.au] On Behalf Of David Eddie
Sent: Friday, 7 May 2010 1:56 PM
To: 'Year 11 Information Technology Teachers' Mailing List'
Subject: RE: [Yr11 Information Technology] VCE IT implementation
workshops

I remember that when the last Study Design was introduced there was a
session in Mildura. Attendance was not huge but surely it is much more
cost effective as well as far more equitable to send one presenter here
rather than expect teachers in Mildura to travel a minimum of 3  1/2 hrs
(each way) to attend a session (which is not the one in our region).

I would expect that the body implementing a new Study Design should be
responsible for familiarising all staff, not just the ones who are
geographically convenient.

David Eddie

eLearning Co-ordinator

St Joseph's College