[Yr11 Information Technology] Data Flow Diagrams

Litsa Tzelepis htzelepis at msj.melb.catholic.edu.au
Wed Sep 3 10:57:02 EST 2008

hello.
i also use potts, but i have the jacaranda text for the occassional backup.
if you have this text, try go to page 255 - 258. this should help.

i teach context diagrams and then level 0 - i then discuss level 1, level 2, etc. but tell the students they only need to worry about the context diagram and level 0.

hope this helps, litsa