[Yr11 Information Technology] OC3 Running out of time

WEIR Andrew andrew.weir at thomascarr.vic.edu.au
Fri May 23 10:10:45 EST 2008

Damien
I think we had this discussion last year.
I agree with all the points as outlined below.
We also have policy of a two week period listed as SAC FREE, For all vce
students.
This means that as of Monday I should not be running any sacs for my
students.
As our exams are in two weeks.

It is a struggle but I don't think we are the only subject either.

Andrew

Andrew Weir

Information Technology Co-ordinator

Thomas Carr College

35 Thomas Carr Drive,

Tarneit, VIC 3029

(P) (03) 8734 2566

(F) (03) 9748 4388

(E) andrew.weir at thomascarr.vic.edu.au

IMPORTANT! This email and any attachments may be confidential. If
received in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Thomas Carr
College does not represent or warrant that the attached files are free
from computer viruses or other defects. The attached files are provided,
and may only be used, on the basis that the user assumes all
responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or
indirectly from the use of the attached files, whether caused by the
negligence of the sender or not. Any representations or opinions
expressed in this email are those of the individual sender, and not
necessarily those of Thomas Carr College.