[Yr11 Information Technology] Re: Outcome 2....forgot the attachments!

Hang Nguyen hnguyen at koonung.vic.edu.au
Fri May 2 08:34:55 EST 2008

WARNING: This e-mail has been altered by MIMEDefang.  Following this
paragraph are indications of the actual changes made.  For more
information about your site's MIMEDefang policy, contact
Mail Administrator <postmaster at edulists.com.au>.  For more information about MIMEDefang, see:

            http://www.roaringpenguin.com/mimedefang/enduser.php3

An attachment named movies.mdb was removed from this document as it
constituted a security hazard.  If you require this document, please contact
the sender and arrange an alternate means of receiving it.